Terms and conditions
Concept Drawing & Design Architects have full ownership of this website and the content, material and information shown on it. In using this website all visitor’s must comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright of all material on this website is the property of Concept Drawing & Design Architects. As the author of this material we maintain our right to be identified as the author in accordance with the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. Permission to reproduce any information and materials from this website may be given upon request. All third party trademarks, and information remain the property of the relevant company/authority and not Concept Drawing & Design Architects.
- No one other than Concept Drawing & Design Architects (and those with their permission) may alter, modify, reproduce, copy, transfer, publish or sell any of the information on this website without gaining permission in writing to do so from Concept Drawing & Design Architects.
- Contact Details provided on this website are not to be used by any person(s) and/or company for composing of mailing lists, selling of services, or any other purpose associated with the selling of information without gaining written permission from Concept Drawing & Design Architects.
- As a visitor you are forbidden to disable, corrupt, damage or cause any disruption to the working environment and use of the website by other visitors or Concept Drawing & Design Architects.
- As a visitor you agree not to use the website for unlawful purposes or forbidden by these Terms and Conditions. Any unlawful activity will be reported to the appropriate authority.
- Concept Drawing & Design Architects provide third party links on this website to help provide additional information and support to visitors that are associated with the work carried out by Concept Drawing & Design Architects. Concept Drawing & Design Architects have no control over the information provided on these links, and therefore can not be held responsible for offensive and/or incorrect information shown on them. If, as a visitor, any of the information on these links have caused offence or provided incorrect information, please inform Concept Drawing & Design Architects so that they can review the relevant information and take appropriate action, if required.
- Concept Drawing & Design Architects accept no responsibility for expenses, claims, suits, legal fees, legal action, demands, losses or damages due to use or arising from a visitor using this website or obtaining information on this website by and from a third party.
- It is possible that the information, products, materials and services provided on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Concept Drawing & Design Architects are constantly updating and altering the information, products, materials and services on this website to ensure that inaccuracies or typographical errors are removed. If you discover any inaccuracies or typographical errors please inform Concept Drawing & Design Architects.
- The above terms and conditions are to be governed and protected by the relevant UK law. By using this website you agree and are bound to follow them and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate courts of the UK.
- Concept Drawing & Design Architects reserve the right to make reasonable changes and alterations to these Terms and Conditions. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will take affect once published on this website